[katello-devel] Git branching tomorrow morning

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 14:39:31 UTC 2012

On 07/30/2012 07:18 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Although lzap originally volunteer to be release nanny of 1.0, he handed
> over it to me. My first email as nanny:
>
> If you want something in Katello 1.0, please commit it today.
> Tomorrow morning I plane to create new branch. And into new branch I
> will accept only high priorities fixes.

can you wait until Wednesday?  I'd like to get Content Deletion finished
to the point where it is usable for the community.  It would really help
complete a 1.0 feature set.

If not we can cherry-pick it into 1.0 when we are done but would be
easier if we could get this feature finished in master

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com