[katello-devel] incorporating community translations through transifex into katello

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 19:49:11 UTC 2012

All,

Og Maciel and I are going to begin figuring out how we can leverage the wider translation community for katello. If you have an interest in this topic, please let us know and we'll gladly include you. We'll send out updates as things progress and will certainly talk about any results in the sprint reviews. My intention is not to count this project as part of sprint loading, though, and consider it more of a "it's the right thing to do" project (ie. We're part of the community!).

Tom