[katello-devel] Github Pull Request Test Process

Adrian Likins alikins at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 18:47:46 UTC 2012

On 06/13/2012 01:49 PM, Jason Rist wrote:
> Hey All - Here's the wiki page I've been meaning to put together for
> reviewing pull requests:
> https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/GitHubPullRequestProcess
>
> Cheers,

I would probably add a note about using 'hub' from
https://github.com/defunkt/hub

Maybe something like:

Hub

"hub is a command line tool that wraps git in order to extend it with extra
features and commands that make working with GitHub easier."

With 'hub', to checkout out a branch for a pull request is:

The suggested config wraps git, so it could actually be: