[katello-devel] Additional Content Search(Browser) Questions

Kyle Baker kybaker at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 12:58:51 UTC 2012

Sent again as my first message got bounced -

As we are working though the Content Search(Browser) feature additional questions have come up.

In the search results pane on the right a user selects a set of environments from the 'Add Environments' drop-down which will populate the columns with the selected content. After users get the result set should the environment selection span multiple sessions?

In a single session, when a user leaves the Content Search screen should their result set remain the same when they return or should the results set update to reflect its current state?

Kyle Baker
Visual Designer       Desk (978) 392 3116
UX Team               IRC  kylebaker