[katello-devel] help failing to register RHEL 5.6 client to RHEL 6.2 repo

dhaval.joshi at nomura.com dhaval.joshi at nomura.com
Fri Jun 15 08:02:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am trying to register RHEL 5.6 client to RHEL 6.2 repository

When I tried to register it says

2d8fc396-6d4b-4483-a832-130bd1ddf573 <hostname>
Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory

2)

I tried to add new provider and added URL for repository sync for RHEL 5, when I go to sync management and try to sync it says Error syncing, how do I check logs what happen, do I need to perform additional steps to sync it ?

Regards,
Dhaval

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, may contain
proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking
action on the basis of information in this e-mail and must delete all
copies. Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the
accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in, this e-mail. If verification is sought please request a hard
copy. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be
treated as preliminary only and subject to formal written confirmation
by Nomura. Nomura reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications
through its networks (in accordance with applicable laws). No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by Nomura by any
mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is a
reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group.
Please read our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms
part of this e-mail: http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm