[katello-devel] Nitty gritty UX feedback on System groups

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 20:01:29 UTC 2012

Hi Brad,

I had made notes of some UX things that struck me as I watched your last Sprint demo for system groups. The major functionality looks great and these are at a pretty nitty gritty level but nevertheless important to fix at some point for the finished product. The only slightly bigger topic is where the events page should live and we can discuss that. Other than that, if you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks
Malini