[katello-devel] Running Foreman tests - need to change settings.yaml

Chris Alfonso calfonso at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 13:00:53 UTC 2012

I'm posting this on katello-devel even though this is a Foreman tidbit because of the integration work that's ramping up.

It was not apparent to me that I would need to set the login setting to 'true' to get the foreman tests to run.  Is there another way to run the tests successfully without changing the login setting default value?  If not, any reason to not just have the default set to 'true'?  If we need to keep the default set to true, perhaps documenting this in the Foreman README.

- Chris