[katello-devel] Katello-Foreman-Aeolus Integration

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 21:03:04 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 04:43:22PM -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> On 06/26/2012 04:32 PM, Matt Wagner wrote:
> >
> >Though I must confess that, despite this, I still don't have a solid
> >understanding of all of the terminology that Katello and family use. So
> >I'm still wrapping my head around some of the implications of what is
> >described.
>
> What verbiage is causing issues?

Sorry, I think my wording might have been ambiguous. (Which is ironic
given the context.) What I meant wasn't an issue with verbiage per se,
as much as disclaiming that my brain was still absorbing some of the
concepts here that are relatively unfamiliar to me. (Environments,
products, content views, libraries...) They all make sense, it's just
that the connections between things are still forming in my brain -- so
if I say something in-thread that makes no sense, please forgive me. ;)

-- Matt