[katello-devel] Package path migration needed with next version

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 18:22:56 UTC 2012

Pulp, the underlying package storage mechanism changed how it stores the
packages on disk which will require a migration if you don't want to
have duplicate packages on disk.  Please read below for how to migrate
your /var/lib/pulp/ directory to the new structure.

I just pushed the pulp-1.0.0-6 version of packages to our pulp repos here:

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/katello/pulp/

Mike