[katello-devel] Checking in Gemfile.lock files

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 12:31:02 UTC 2012

Unfortunately I wasn't able to solve this problem. I was working on a gem that would check each Gemfile.lock and make sure each gem is in the corresponding Fedora/EPEL repo though:

https://github.com/daviddavis/pkgwat

I'm not sure how worthwhile it'll be unless we can solve the dependency stuff since it'll always throw warnings if our dependency gems don't match. Btw, it's based on a F18 tool for checking packages and getting package info:

https://github.com/ralphbean/pkgwat.cli

The package is called pkgwat.

David