[katello-devel] Proposal: Feature Tracking and Release Planning

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 13:26:45 UTC 2012

On 11/12/2012 08:10 AM, Tom McKay wrote:

> [...]

Counter Proposal:

Mirek had already suggested a release schedule for he communtiy. Lets
put that list on the wiki some place, and fill in what we think will be
in the "next" item.

We can then add a better backlog page which has longer looking features.

Finally, folks can documnet on wiki pages the design which has been
agreed upon.

This seems like it will improve visibility, and not introduce yet
another backlog. This is a "Enforce the rules (tools) you have now, dont
create new onnes"

-- bk