[katello-devel] Request for Thoughts and Feedback

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 18:35:57 UTC 2012

Hi All,

In the past we have done some technical debt assessment's and after roughly a year of being open source, I would like to collect your thoughts and feedback on the developer and user side.  I have created a public etherpad below with a number of questions that I feel could help collect some relevant data.  You may reply instead to this email, or to me directly if you prefer (although I would rather just have it all centralized on the etherpad) and feel free to be anonymous on the etherpad (i.e. remove colors) as I am more interested in honest feedback and pulling out consensus data from the variety of input I expect to get as there are no wrong opinions.  I hope to use your feedback to drive future community planning and prioritization of efforts.

https://pad-katello.rhcloud.com/p/feedback

Thanks for any time or thought you can commit,
Eric