[katello-devel] Updated Ruby style guide

Petr Chalupa pchalupa at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 11:02:46 UTC 2012

I would also support the hard limit at 120 characters, because:

- diff on github is without scrolling
- 120-chars long lines fitted in any tool I used
- hard limit is good because then a developer can set his tools to that
width and do not worry about any line wrapping or left-right scrolling
- it's long enough not to force a developer to split lines too often
- we have much bigger monitors these days :)