[katello-devel] user creation permissions

Adam Price adprice at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 19:47:02 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

after speaking with partha about it, we decided that a small exception
should be made here: if a user has create-perms on Users, then
he/she should be able to see all orgs and environments to place the new user.

we also fixed the rogue spinner; put him in his place.

--
Adam Price

adprice at redhat dot com
http://github.com/komidore64