[katello-devel] Katello and systemd

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 16:41:22 UTC 2012

Hello,

after many bugs in sysvinit scripts and our installer, I suggest to do
some review of all our services (which we depend on) in regard to the
systemd migration. We need to be sure all the services provides correct
systemd scripts and are working properly (start, stop, restart and port
handling).

I think it's better to provide fixes upstream before RHEL7 so we could
potentially get rid of service-wait extra wrapper.

Fedora 17 and 18 would be good candidates for such a review.

LZ

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine