[katello-devel] T²-Pain generator

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 13:18:01 UTC 2012

So I'm working on some Rails generators and one of them is a T²-Pain generator. Originally we wanted to call it 2pane but I have found out that it won't work as module/class names in Ruby can't start with a number and you have to a module/class for the generator. Thus, I'm wondering which version of tUpay'n I should use.

- tupane
- twopane
- two_pane

My concern with the first one is that it's not self evident what it's referring to. Also, are there any other names that might work other than tu/two/2pane?

Thanks.

David