[katello-devel] Help! How to turn a production install into development?

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 08:09:03 UTC 2012

Ok, let me summarize the status:

1) Default installation does not have any development gems

2) You can switch logging level in /etc/sysconfig/katello, this is the
right place to do it. There is no way of configuring this via
katello-configure. Just sed it, if you need to, but be prepared the logs
can be really big if you set DEBUG!

3) Mirek is working on katello-devel metapackage that will install all
the development rubygems I assume. This work is not done yet.

LZ