[katello-devel] We have 28 failing cli tests

Martin Bacovsky mbacovsk at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 10:21:34 UTC 2012

On 10/12/2012 10:50 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> 325 tests, 28 failed
>
> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Excxi2Fa
>
> This is not good for K11. Anyone whos code was merged recently please
> check it out and note here
>
> If we fix it until 12:30 GMT (07:30 EDT) I can re-test next nightly
> build and try to release this week. Otherwise I will be testing this on
> Monday.
>
> Please do not merge anything than test fixes (or the three bugs Garik
> mentioned yesterday).
>
> LZ

Yesterday I experienced strange behavior of cli tests. Repetitive
running the same tests on same instance resulted in 18, 16, 5, and 17
failing tests respectively. Most of the issues was traced to yum
complaining to sync some repos. Today it worked well on fresh instance.
May that be related?

Martin