[katello-devel] Branching Katello 1.1

Garik Khachikyan gkhachik at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 11:42:51 UTC 2012

On 15/10/12 09:49, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I am currently branching, building and stuff - please hold on your
> merging intentions until lunch or something. I will announce this very
> soon.
>
> Thanks
>
> LZ

Hey Lukas,

Seems we do have an issue with `yum`-ing the stuff when the client is
subscribed to Katello repo (I tried the custom repo case).

My automation run shows:

Error parsing config: Error parsing "proxy = ''": URL must be http, ftp or https not ""

Right now there is still running the automation.

I will try to reproduce the scenario manually - but for the first shot:
it's not working for me!

Garik.