[katello-devel] Query regarding katello-reset-dbs script for headpin

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 09:00:54 UTC 2012

This tools is for developers only, to fully reset your installation use:

katello-configure --answer-file=/etc/katello/katello-configure.conf \
  --reset-data=YES --reset-cache=YES

Team - can we stop distributing this script in our RPM installations? It
confuses people, developers know where to find it (git).

Or at least I vote moving this into devel package, I will push a pull
request right away.

LZ