[katello-devel] katello-configure --reset-data vs. katello-reset-dbs

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 09:02:17 UTC 2012

Right, I am pushing a request that is moving this out of katello-common
package into katello-devel (which already exists but it does not install
yet - Mirek is still packaging some of the devel dependencies).

If you must have it, please force installation (does not hurt - it just
pulls more devel gems from Fedora/EPEL and drops few additional rake
files).

LZ