[katello-devel] Tried to install from https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/DevelopmentSetup

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 09:34:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 03:22:34PM -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Some notes. Let me know if I should uddate or add bugs:
>
> 1) http://fedorapeople.org/groups/katello/releases/yum/1.0/Fedora/16/x86_64/katello-repos-latest.rpm
> does not exist. I used the current released one from 1.1

Due to change in our infrastructure scripts during Koji transition we no
longer create -latest.rpms in the releases. You can find it only in
nightly.

> 4) I had to set use_foreman to false or I would get a can not
> connect error. Should foreman be working?

Nightly is currently broken, Foreman does not come up and db seed fails
since it cannot create Foreman user there.

Me and Marting are looking into it.

I will post a warning on the user list.

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine