[katello-devel] Fedora 17 Gemfile.lock

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 15:32:49 UTC 2012

Not fully sure if this addresses the issue, but you can compare your
Gemfile and Gemfile against fedora here:

http://isitfedoraruby.com/stats/gemfile_tool

I'm hoping this helps for synchronization purposes. The source code is
here incase you want to improve the tool:

https://github.com/zuhao/isitfedoraruby/blob/master/app/controllers/stats_controller.rb

It's currently a bit hacky, I am willing to give anyone that wants to
work on the codebase full commit access, no patch-review needed, and
will push any changes live immediately.

Alternatively if there is an interest we can host isitfedoraruby on
openshift or similar so that other people can push changes to the live site.

  -Mo