[katello-devel] CLI story - list consumers of a subscription

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 18:07:52 UTC 2012

As a CLI user, I would like to list the systems and activation keys using a subscription.

To the CLI gurus: What command should I put this under?

I was thinking there could be a top-level command category called 'subscription' but then saw a 'product' category. Is there a difference between a "subscription" and a "product?" I assume "subscription" is synonymous to "marketing product" and "product" is "engineering product," right? There is an 'org subscriptions' that perhaps should move top level.

Guidance appreciated!