[katello-devel] katello-build Jenkins job fix

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 12:16:34 UTC 2012

Maybe an email out to group with a link to pylint instructions and implications. I just searched my email and notes, and although I recall some mention by someone, some where, some time, it's probably worth making sure all of us know the details. Especially since it is breaking the builds.

I found this on our wiki: https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/PythonCodeConventions