[katello-devel] Foreman on Rails32 is ready

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 14:18:33 UTC 2013

On 04/04/2013 02:36 PM, Eric Helms wrote:
> 2) Monday morning Brno or EST and who is going to move the Gemfile and
> open the pull request? (They should also remove the 1.8.7 and non Rails
> 3.2 travis builds)
> 3) Should we do this prior to Monday so that Monday morning nightlies
> are on 3.2?

Yes, we can prepare as much on Friday. And Brno will pull trigger on
European morning. We will try to fix as much problems (I'm sure there
will be some). But I will bet that Monday will be broken anyway. So US
will continue in fixing...
I do not think we are able to prepare nightlies on Monday morning
(definitely not in EU time-zone, maybe in US time-zone). Of course
unless you volunteer to work during weekend :))

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering