[katello-devel] Git Master now on 3.2

Eric D Helms ericdhelms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:14:36 UTC 2013

I apparently hit send well before I meant to, anyway....

Developers using RVM should ensure:
  * they are using Ruby 1.9.3
  * if already on Ruby 1.9.3 run 'bundle update' to update your gemset
  * if issues arise, try 'rvm gemset empty' and 'bundle install'

Pull requests are going to be coming in that start to use Rails 3.2 only
functionality, so ensuring you are using 3.2 and 1.9.3 is imperative going
forward.