[katello-devel] KATELLO-1.3 branched

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 23:26:50 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Katello 1.3 has been branched.  All packages have had there versions
bumped to 1.4 and have been tagged in master.  Koji tags has been cloned
to there 1.3 clones.

I will announce when we have repos for testing early next week.  In the
meantime if you discover an issue in master or have a PR that you want
to be cherry-picked to KATELLO-1.3, simply open an issue and tag it with
Katello 1.3.  This will ensure that I will include it in the 1.3 release.

Also thanks to all the help from everybody to help get master in a state
that it could be branched! THANK YOU!

-Justin