[katello-devel] Improving our discussion process?

Eric D Helms ericdhelms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:07:39 UTC 2013

We've been down this road before, cause I know I have started it a few
times (which is to say I am all in favor if for nothing else the ability to
more easily throw in code snippets via gists and designs/screenshots
directly). I will lay out the previous reasons against this as I remember
and a few new ones just to make sure we would all be OK with them or have a
way to resolve them.

- Mailing list centralizes all development discussions and can be tracked
with just email
- People like threaded discussions

Questions:
- What would the devel mailing list be used for going forward (if not for
development discussions)?
- If we use a Github repo for tracking discussion and design issues, we now
have two places that occurs - Trello and Github - where do we draw the line?

- Eric