[katello-devel] Orchestration-ng thoughts

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 13:58:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 08:59:32AM -0400, Ivan Necas wrote:
> What do you mean by point-to-point? If that means, that one action can invoke
> another, than it's there as well. For now, the ability to hook one action
> to another is not there, but there is nothing that would prevent us from
> doing it. A bit more coding is all what it needs. We will probably get to it
> first time we actually need that.

One to one.

The reason why I wrote that is I would not like to see actions that are
purely request-reply to be implemented via publish-subscribe. It is
possible, but it looks weird at least (not readable).

I am admitting that ninety per cent of req-rep is for data queries tho.

LZ

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 irc: lzap #theforeman