[katello-devel] Important: Katello: propose pushing 'engine' branch to 'master'

Walden Raines walden at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 15:24:54 UTC 2013

Wouldn't merging engine back into master be easier as far as conflict resolution goes?  Merging would also allow you to open a PR and for us to review/test before it goes back into master.

I personally like rebasing for local development or while in a feature branch but prefer merging the feature branch back into master when complete.

Either way, I'm definitely in favor of getting the engine branch back into master soon.

Cheers,
Walden