Re: [katello-devel] Katello wiki installation

I would remove this page from wiki and update the README or create another doc/*.md document in git.

On 06.12.13 16:57, David Davis wrote:
Bryan pointed out that there are problems with our wiki's installation page (the README install points to this wiki page for installing the katello dependencies):

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/DevelopmentSetup#source

I know that "bundle install" doesn't work and I imagine other things there might not work too(?). Could someone who is knowledge about setting up the engine update that page?

Thanks.

David