[katello-devel] Katello check script

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 16:33:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

just a reminder, with Katello and CFSE we distribute special script
katello-check which tries to print all deviations between Katello and
Pulp repos. You run it with:

RAILS_ENV=production /usr/share/katello/script/katello-check

It does not do anything else, but if you have any ideas, please extend
it. For example if you have been fighting with some data integrity bug,
reserve few extra minutes after you fix it and add some check there.

Currently the script does not work with PulpV2, I will fix it later this
week. It works nice with PulpV1 (Katello 1.2, CFSE 1.x).

LZ

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine