[katello-devel] Katello (Pulp) Distribution vs. Foreman OS

Innes, Duncan Duncan.Innes at virginmoney.com
Thu Feb 7 16:55:32 UTC 2013

Not entirely on topic, but AMQP for push-to-client?

Duncan Innes

This e-mail is intended to be confidential to the recipient. If you receive a copy in error, please inform the sender and then delete this message.

Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company no. 6952311). Registered office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Virgin Money plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The following companies also trade as Virgin Money. They are both authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, are registered in England and Wales and have their registered office at Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich NR4 6EJ: Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited (Company no. 3072766) and Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (Company no. 3000482).

For further details of Virgin Money group companies please visit our website at virginmoney.com

This message has been checked for viruses and spam by the Virgin Money email scanning system powered by Messagelabs.