[katello-devel] Log output format

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 10:59:53 UTC 2013

Which bugzilla or feature are you working on? Keep in mind we want to
keep log levels in the log output (ERROR, INFO, WARN strings), we want
to keep request uuids for request tracking and we want to be sure
both Katello and delayed_jobs processes are working and logging
correctly.

Also we want to be able to setup logging levels in
/etc/katello/sysconfig (or katello.yml could be fine too).

LZ