[katello-devel] Content Views - initial pull request to master created

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 15:19:17 UTC 2013

Thanks to all that have commented on the pull request below, so far.  If
possible, we'd really like to get this PR merged in to master by the end
of this week. In order to support that goal, it would be greatly
appreciated if we could get comments by ~noon EST tomorrow (Friday
2/15).  All code that is in this PR to master, has been in previous PRs
to the content_views branch; therefore, it has gone through an initial
round of feedback.

Our concern with waiting is that we do have additional enhancements that
we'd like to be adding to content views; however, while this PR is open,
we really don't have anywhere to generate the PRs against to have those
enhancements reviewed.

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Brad