[katello-devel] Fedora 18 state

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 11:08:15 UTC 2013

> - Eric made our codebase to be Rails 3.0 and 3.2 compatible
> - I am working on getting Katello working on F18

According to my testing, all the dependencies are there and Katello
should start, but installer fails for obvious reasons.

Adding several steps which were missing:

- Help Candlepin guys to build for F18
- Wait for Pulp guys to have a F18 build
- The same for Foreman guys

> - Then I will help Thom to get Headpin rolling
> - Mirek is working on Rails 3.2 SCL stack for RHEL6
> - Then Eric will finish his migration to 3.2

LZ

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine