[katello-devel] Configuration clenup merge - possible issues

Petr Chalupa pchalupa at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 15:11:13 UTC 2013

Configuration cleanup was just merged.

If you see

/home/jenkins/workspace/katello-unit/src/lib/katello_config.rb:347:in
`config_file_path': no config file found, candidates:
/home/jenkins/workspace/katello-unit/src/config/katello.yml
/etc/katello/katello.yml (RuntimeError)

error, then `katello.yml` is missing in `config` directory. Copy
`config/katello.template.yml` to `config/katello.yml` to fix.

Contact me if anything goes wrong.

Petr