[katello-devel] katello 1.3 and the plan for merging pulpv2 to master

Ivan Necas inecas at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 08:07:02 UTC 2013

I guess part of the process was upgrading the katello-agent [1]. Unfortunatelly, it's not installable right now:

Error: Package: katello-agent-1.3.1-1.el6.noarch (katello)
           Requires: pulp-rpm-handlers >= 2.0.5
Error: Package: katello-agent-1.3.1-1.el6.noarch (katello)
           Requires: python-pulp-agent-lib >= 2.0.5
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

I'm not sure if the new version of katello-agent is compatible with pulp 1.1, but in case it's not, it should not be build into
tag (perhaps scratch build is better fit for this case) as well as other packages for Pulpv2, until all is merged into the master.

[1] - http://koji.katello.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=2454

-- Ivan