[katello-devel] candlepin-ca-certs

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Sat Jun 1 00:09:39 UTC 2013

On 05/31/2013 02:42 PM, Tom McKay wrote:
> Suggestions:
>
> 1. Organization page
> 2. About page
> 3. On right side of page when no systems selected (going away w/ nu-tupane)
> 5. Nu-tupane perhaps has a place for this as an action?
> 4. menu Systems > Certificates (directs to link with instructions)
I think we should probably ask ourselves:

a)  Why would a user want to find this?
b)  What would a user look for to find this?

3) would be my vote from that list simply because its with systems,
although thats going away.  I'm not sure that anyone would think to go
to Systems -> Certificates to find it though.

My vote would be (as my other email suggests),  either have a Systems ->
Register System  tab,  or somehow alter "New system" to either:

a)  replace "new system"  with "register system"  and provide
instructions for registering a system with the link
b)  Change it to "register system" and provide both instructions or the
"new system" form.

-Justin