[katello-devel] candlepin-ca-certs

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 15:57:15 UTC 2013

This may complicate things a bit and isn't something that would need to
be done in the first pass; however, I'll throw it out there anyway. :)

Would it be worthwhile to extend the information on this page also
facilitate using an activation key to register a system?

In other words, a user can register a system using this method currently
listed; however, they could alternatively use an activation key.  This
would allow them to do some initial setup of the system during
registration, such as assignment of environment, content view,
subscriptions, system groups...etc.

To support this, might involve something as simple as splitting #2 in to:
- 2a - registering the system without an activation key (i.e. current #2)
- 2b - registering the system with an activation key, providing a
cross-link to allow the user to quickly get to the activation keys page
to view/create them

thanks,
Brad