[katello-devel] nutupane thoughts

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 11:44:44 UTC 2013

Super easy to use; was up and running in just a couple hours (including having to add an API to get data).

Sticky points:

+ Dev working on any aspects of the UI, which is a lot of us, are going to be writing a lot more javascript; expect a lot of questions. The experts on the team should make it a point of reviewing all pull-requests in this area. Education-through-pull-request-review is not a bad model.

+ Documenting best practices in getting i18n functioning is needed. I notice systems.controller.js does not have translation yet, and since it's the first nutupane will certainly be used as an example. Specifically I need a utility routine to translate date strings to i18n.