[katello-devel] nutupane thoughts

Walden Raines walden at redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 13:08:55 UTC 2013

Tom,

Thanks for the feedback.  Definitely agree about the PR reviews and documentation.

When you say "date strings" do you mean formatting epoch time as human readable?  If so, angular has a built in date filter:  http://docs.angularjs.org/api/ng.filter:date that also handles locales.  Though you are correct that we haven't yet tackled i18n/l10n in angular specifically.  Thus far we have been relying on the existing i18n rails functionality.

Cheers,
Walden