[katello-devel] Common FQDN problem with Signo

Petr Chalupa pchalupa at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 11:51:52 UTC 2013

Good to know, thanks.

I would disallow running katello-configure without FQDN if it does not
work. It would be also useful to detect problems like these on
signp/katello startup and log/show some warning notifications.

Logic behind this is that 5 days from now I'll forget about this and
I'll will be looking for solution. If the problem is detected by
application and it tells me what to fix than it'll save me possible
hours of investigation.

This may be not applicable for this particular problem, but it's
something to think about if a problem can be fixed in this way.

Petr