[katello-devel] anyone have gettext testing fu?

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 11:26:31 UTC 2013

On 03/07/2013 05:13 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> My real goal is to help with ensuring that all strings on a page are
> translated during development. I was hoping to alias the _() method so
> that it returns the string wiht:
>
> X{THE ORIGINAL STRING }X

We discussed exactly the same when QA was in Brno. And somebody (I think
it was Og) come with idea to replace the original string with
XXXXXXXXXXX. So once you switch to this XX locale, and you will see
something else then X, you will know that it is not localized string.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering