[katello-devel] Rspec and/or mini-test?

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 12:44:30 UTC 2013

I think this is a very good question. We're using a very large amount of technologies in Katello. We have something almost 10 languages already (Ruby, Python, SASS/SCSS, Bash, Javascript, YAML, HAML, HTML, etc) and countless numbers of libraries (frameworks, gems, etc). I think this is a barrier to entry for new developers.

David