[katello-devel] Coverage report

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 18:30:27 UTC 2013

I took a short break from Content Search today and got the katello-coverage job in Jenkins running again. It's now running with simplecov and Ruby 1.9.3. It checks test coverage against both our minitests and rspec tests. You can access the coverage by going to the katello-coverage job, finding the latest build, and clicking on the "Coverage Report" link. It's scheduled to run every night at 10pm. See this link for an example of the coverage report:

http://hudson.rhq.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com:8080/hudson/view/katello/job/katello-coverage/9/Coverage_Report/

David