[katello-devel] ZenTest

Ivan Necas inecas at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 15:43:26 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
>
> We've had a couple problems with ZenTest this past month and I was
> just curious if anyone was actually using it. If someone is, we can
> keep it. Otherwise it might be worth removing.

+1 for removing it. If the tests itself don't require ZenTest, people that
use it can just keep it in their bundler.d/Gemfile.local.rb file (which we could
add to .gitignore). Maybe even more gems are worth moving from our official dev stack
(I'm looking at you: newrelic_rpm, ruby-prof etc. :)

-- Ivan