[katello-devel] Navigation, Organization Switcher, and Utilities Design Enhancements

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 10:22:37 UTC 2013

Maybe one comment - I don't like when a down-rolling menu (not sure if
this term is right) hides when I leave it with a mouse for fraction of a
second. I need to go up again to roll it down.

On the last shot on the wiki you have Content -> Sync Management -> Sync
Plans.

Would it be possible to make menu "bolder"? I mean bigger padding around
the menu, so it will be more difficult to "miss it"?

Or if this is doable via JavaScript - we could only hide it on a mouse
click (not when the mouse leaves the area). JS gurus, opinions?

LZ