[katello-devel] Github Issues for non-katello repos

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon May 6 21:14:51 UTC 2013

Given that you can reference issues in commits and PRs for other repositories on Github (e.g. fixes Katello/katello#2145), I'm wondering if we should close Issues for other repositories and just have it for the main katello repository? I can see the benefit of having Issues divided up by repo but I am not sure if that outweighs the problems it creates like having to check multiple places for bugs now.

Thanks.

David